We’re recruiting for a Marketing & Administration Assistant to join our friendly, national team of livestock trading specialists.
📍 Head Office, Stratford-upon-Avon
This role offers the opportunity to develop your marketing skills whilst delivering a first-class service to livestock farmers across the UK.
- Immediate start
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry is desirable but not essential
- Strong communication skills required
Email your CV to email@example.com to apply.
What does the role entail?
- Delivering internal and external communications
- Managing livestock adverts on the website
- Monitoring and co-managing the company’s social media platforms
- Drafting articles for the website and social media platforms
- Working with the marketing consultant to execute the marketing strategy
- Coordinate attendance at industry events
- Administrative duties
- Occasional travel – UK
- Good attention to detail
- Good written and communications skills
- Ideally someone with an interest in marketing
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle
- Experience in office-based working
- Preferably with a farming background
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)