Baby Calves - Dairy
The specialist Meadow Quality Calf Team market hand-selected baby calves, guiding our suppliers to meet the requirements of the dairy industry.
We understand calves are an important source of income and, with that in mind, our objective is to increase the value of calf crops whilst providing healthy efficiencies to our beef producers.
Benefits of using Meadow Quality livestock for baby calves:
Gain access to:
- Year-round weekly calf collections, via our ABM approved collection centres in Wiltshire and Shropshire.
- MQ baby calves ranging between 3 – 5 weeks of age.
- On farm selection service and expert advice to maximise your calf prices.
- 100% financial security on all payments.
- Transparent and competitive calf pricing structure.
- Meadow Quality’s TB calf collection.
- Breeding advice to meet market and supply chain requirements.
- Premiums paid on high genetic potential sires – Superior Sires.