Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you: Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
How we use information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive it.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
- Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
We are registered in accordance with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO); our registration number is Z7748909.